To develop long last relationships both personally and professionally. To provide a great opportunity to network for business leads and referrals while also getting support on a variety of business-related topics. The primary goal is to help each non-competing member achieve greater business success and improve the community.
- Every other Wednesday from 8:30 – 9:30 am at designated locations in the Aurora/Naperville area.
- Members and guests will have an opportunity to describe their business, ideal referrals, and latest industry trends.
- One member will deliver a 15-minute presentation about their company, personal background, service offerings, and industry information.
Members are required to give referrals or testimonials at every meeting. Referrals are exchanged using email to provide a warm introduction. During the meetings, members will discuss referrals exchanged, creating an opportunity to see if the referral can benefit from other members.
All members are from non-competing businesses or representing a non-competing business. Meaning only one member from each respective field is allowed.
Members are expected to be at all Executive Network meetings. However, members may miss with reason up to 25% (3) of meetings, every six months, with no consequence. Barring extenuating circumstances. If a member misses more than 25% of events, it will be up to discussion and discretion of chair (or board) on whether the member will still be allowed in the Executive Network group.
Guests may attend up to two (2) meetings per year at no charge. Members are required to pay $60 every six months to remain active in the group.
- Receive exclusive discounts on all Community Collective events and sponsorships.
- Provide leadership and support to our community’s business, professional, and service organizations.
- Promote local shopping; meetings held at member businesses.
- Strengthen local businesses to enhance the quality of life in our community.
- The membership committee will complete the screening process and notify the prospective member of acceptance or non-acceptance.
- The Executive Network reserves the right to change or modify the rules and guidelines with notice.
- No refunds permitted once payment is processed. Dismissal from the group, based on the above guidelines, does not warrant a refund or partial refund.